If you elect to provide or make available to Flute.com any suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements, or other feedback or materials related to Flute.com products (collectively, "Suggestions"), Flute.com will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and otherwise distribute your Suggestions in any manner and you will gain no right, title or interest in or to any Flute.com product as a result of Flute.com doing so.
(a) Service Providers. From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., data management and storage services, credit card processing services, or shipping services). In those circumstances, we disclose Personal Information that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services.
(b) Other Disclosure Scenarios. We may share your Personal Information: (1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (2) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property;
4. Public Areas. There may be areas of this site (e.g., message boards, discussion rooms, and other online forums) in which you are able to post information that will be available to all other users of this site. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any information (including personal information) that you post to those areas. In addition, if this site enables you to create a profile and to include information about yourself in your profile and you send a message through this site to another user or post any materials using this site to any social networking site, we may disclose to the recipient or on such social networking site your user name and the photos (if any) that you have added to your profile.
5. Modifying Your Personal Information. If you would like to modify any Personal Information you previously have submitted to us in connection with creating an account on this site, please do so by logging into your account and updating your profile. Sometimes these requests may take up to ten business days to process and we will not be responsible for modifying or removing Personal Information from the database of any third party to whom we were authorized to disclose your Personal Information prior to processing your request. Please note that any User Information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request and that we will maintain Personal Information in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
6. Security. We take precautions to safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security and you assume all risk that any information you provide to us (including, without limitation, your geographic location) may be disclosed to or intercepted by unauthorized third parties.
7. Links. this site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other website and urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any information to such websites.
8. Children's Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. This site is not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems.